Tuesday 29 November 2011

finalfinaliloveyou

well, 1 and half more chapters to go, but i choose to update my blog. haha. time flies, oops, it is the end of semester 2. thinking back what i had done in the past 3 months and i just realized i didn't do anything which is meaningful. not good not good. what i had done are just study study study, eat eat eat, sleep sleep sleep. life shouldn't be like these. this is just so lifeless. but at least this sem i have tried to be more socialize, get to know more people like wency gang, xiaoxi gang, yiting gang, pheiyi, jireh (thanks to marisol) and that's all. actually it is quite difficult for me to start a conversation with a stranger and then become friends. even a smile is quite difficult not because i dont like you all. it is just simply that i dont like to smile. i know this is really bad and i am learning to be more friendly. hopefully i can be a better person lar and i felt so sorry for those strangers. i will change, just give me some time.
         aishhhhh, and final is coming soon, 2 more days! this few days just spent time on studying. but actually i did spare some time for facebook and do some stalking as well, i m just not the same as other scholars which bury their head inside the book. i can go crazy if i cannot touch my lappy and my phone, cannot watch drama.  yesterday i was quite pek cek of myself because i attended the last computing class a bit late on that day and i missed some important information and yesterday i just got to know whats that. i was WTH at the time when i heard that. computing final just cover chapter 6 to 10! i felt like banging my head against the wall at that time because i was so stupid spending so much time on reading chapter 1 to 5. really really gek sim. i m still telling myself read more no harm, haih.
          i just hope i can do well and achieve my target. i really really hope i can do it. i hope i can be a geng terengganu-ian haha and change mindset of some people. i want everyone to know that terengganu is full of talents.(woah!) haha. i dont want people look down upon terengganu and it is not a rural area. it is well developed now even though there were just so few shopping mall over there, and i hope final can end soon so that i can go shopping and buy lots of lots of new year clothes with my big sis. its been a long time didnt gai gai with her but shopping with her is tiring. i should build up my stamina before go shopping with her.but i should remind myself that after final, i should allocate more time for me to do revision for ielts. it is so ridiculous for me to think my english can be improved in this mere 8 days. but whatever la, i just hope i can pass this exam with a good result. lol.
         oh okay, night is very old right now, should revise chapter 7, shouldn't spend much time on blogging. goodnight earthlings. suddenly so miss my papa mama dajie erjie sanjie and my keaimen. love you all, do you all miss me? i know you all miss me very very much, hehe. just wish doraemon is here and fast forward the time so that i can meet you all. love you all, my darlings. muacksssssssssss! anyway, you guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment