Monday 5 December 2011

disappointed. moodyday.mourningday

往者不可谏 来者犹可追 sounds so easy, but it is not applicable to me right now. today 2-30pm till 5-30pm i had gone through the hell. yea, hell..really pek cek doing the chem quest. those ABCD quests which i think are so so so easy are actually so killing till i spent too much time on that. and subjective are also difficult. not even one quest i have confidence. really wana bang my head at that time. does the problem come from me or her? i did not put much effort on chem? too lazy? perhaps, i am stupid? or her fault? being a lecturer, she is so lenggang, never makes sure her students understand. she just stands there and talking bla bla bla. you're such a failure! shame on you! why you torture me? dont let me see you in ucsi or else i think i will beh tahan and happy tree friend you, go die la (i know it is not good to ask other people go die, but seriously i dont like and very hate you eh)

No comments:

Post a Comment