Sunday 25 December 2011

simple simple christmas!

christmas should be filled with joy and happiness, isn't it? Ha, today was just so simple. went to yamcha with my old friend lew yaya. we didnt meet each other for eight months. eight months are so long.. wooh... she told me a lot things bout her and i told her a lot of hings bout me.. hahaha.. we chit chat for four hours... haha... didnt realise the time flies... she told me everyone at intec studies a lot and doesnt watch drama.. haiyo.. just realise i have been slacking too much.. next sem should study harder, gambateh! should make myself a nerd, hehe! my mom cooked a soya tanyuan, wooo... so delicious, i like it! and then come movie time.. movie marathon actually.. watched 媒人帮 and 宫崎骏心之谷... arghh, so nice, i like it and so sweet you qing ren zhong cheng juan shu ( i hope this happens to me also, LOL)... and i like d main male character, handsome even though he is just a cartoon.. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment