Tuesday 28 February 2012

rojak feeling

blogging again, yeah! my carbonyl is just half way. aiyo. i dont care. skip. not on my facebook for 3 days already.. 3 DAYS! awesome, i still survive and this is so not me. actually 3 days are short time but for me, the so called facebook kaki, 3 days are really long and i am planning to extend it to another 20 days, perhaps after business quiz. heehee.... hope i can do it! you can, vivan chong boleh just like chong wei boleh.. oh ya, i m thinking to use the book voucher to buy chong wei's book.. hmm..is it worth? anyway, he is my idol, i should support him and maybe one day he will sign on my book cover.. happy happy and i am dreaming~..  the midterms are coming soon, and everyone is emo... and im a bit, not so serious.. anyway, i should have positive thinking so that everything will run well.. according to the book, i should keep telling myself i will get high marks.. hahaha and it will come true.. and my housemates are planning to go genting with another group of friends and us and i never been there.. quite excited.. but just got one small problem, i m not close to them.. haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment