Saturday 19 May 2012

Lalalalalalala

after so long, i reopen my blog. yeah. and actually no one will know it because this blog is meant to be abandoned and no one will visit it. haha. this time i changed the layout again. a simple template yet tidy. i like it. hohohohoho. there were many things happened for the past dontknowhwmany days. this year is quite special. first time got people sang birthday song for me. thanks so much. and you wished me. damn happy la. hahahaha.  my interview was over and i think was okay. after this, i gonna enjoy my holidays to the max. hiak hiak hiak. Lol. my sis quited her job and now she is handling the payroll job. all the best to her la. and my holidays is getting shorter, sad case. i dont want to go back to ucsi. food there is so not tasty. hahaha. how good if i am living at genting klang there. that place is truly a food paradise. muahahahah. i think im going to become fatter if i live there :P

i looked so ugly in some of the pictures. aiya

No comments:

Post a Comment