Saturday 1 December 2012

untitled

Finally finished reading the novel - how to be popular. Not important. I know. Whatever, it is a nice book indeed. At least, I read it till THE END. Not like other books aha. Well, I was not reading this book to be popular for sure. But, just to help me get more friends? Perhaps. I am deadly hoping for a better social interaction with friends or strangers. Just don't want to remain as social reject. Whatever the reason, I am just trying to improve my english in the first place. I can say my english is not good or so bad, maybe. But, at least, I am making the improvement now by reading hoho. And, of course, I do love reading. Reading comics and magazine is my all time favorite, which is doing no good to me. Maybe I should consider to read good novel everyday and watch english drama without subtitles from now on. Um, I think I should :P

No comments:

Post a Comment