Thursday 15 December 2011

同人不同命(don't know how to express it in english LOL), ah hui and yen saw 2 meteors today, my friends saw 10 and 18 meteors in my hometown, but me, sigh, saw nothing. how sad! soon approaching 300 but still no sign of meteor, okay, i should give up, headache and i should put more efforts on ielts. haven't touched the listening online exercise yet. slap me please. slacking for so many days now only i regret regret regret. exam is soon soon soon, and i am so so so so nervous. everything will be okay right. i am convincing myself so funny. and tetris you this culprit made me waste so much time. shouldn't start playing tetris. once start can't stop myself. but i am on the way to stop my addiction. hey, earthlings, my ielts is coming, wish me best of luck! this is the words i need most and thank you mama. you always call me and wish me luck when i have my exam, quiz or final. you know i like to hear all the best and goodluck.. hehehe. with the luck given by my family, i think i have the super power now to face any challenges especially you ielts. ciao!


this drama is quite nice, i like it even though it is not starred by kate tsui, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment