Monday 12 December 2011

hell, i go back to hell- my angkasa condo. after shopping for three consecutive days, i know i should switch back my holiday mood to study mood. so, i decided to go back to here. it is not fun staying here and seeing other people nerding. it just makes me so stress. arghh. however, this is the only way to make me concentrate more on my study as ielts is approaching. these three days, i have bought a jacket, a singlet, a big big t shirt and a belt. not much money was spent on buying clothes, but i did spend lots of money on food. kl's food is expensive as always. and just now my sis and her boyfriend took me to tian hou gong. hoping everything runs smoothly on the day i have exam. btw i can see lots of people and some bride and groom. today is 1212 no wonder so many people marry. headache and havent had my lunch yet. so kthxbye. continue nerding la...

No comments:

Post a Comment